Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital
Shanghai No. 10 People's Hospital
Shanghai No. 10 People's Hospital was established in 1910. In 1959 it became an affiliated hospital of Shanghai Tiedao University (then it became affiliated to the medical school of Tiedao University and later became part of Tongji University after Tongji Merged with Tiedao University).
In 1993 it was designated as 3A comprehensive hospital by the Ministry of Health. Now the hospital has 785 beds, and a staff of 1420, among them 138 have the title of professor, associate professor, director or deputy director. It takes responsibility of offering the 5-year and 7-year programs in clinical medicine and stomatology.
The hospital has many advanced large medical equipment like SCT, MRI, DSA, ECT, digital gastroenterographer, linear accelerator, automatic biochemical analysis apparatus, flow cytometer, color Doppler ultrasonic apparatus, excimer laser scanner, blood purification laboratory, and ICU/CCU monitoring systems. Computerized network management is exercised over the routine operations of the hospital.
The hospital has adhered to the development strategy of strengthening the hospital through quality construction, talent nurturance and science and technology promotion. Through the implementation of this strategy, a group of disciplines and specialties with distinct features have been established and the hospital has also set up a traditional Chinese medicine center for cardio-cerebrovascular diseases and a visual restoration center. Its specialty of nursing is also recognized as the key discipline in Shanghai.
|Copyright 2017 Tongji University medical school copyright, Tongji University School of medicine, All Rights Reserved||Technical support: Shanghai echao|