Visit our webpage http://www.tongji.edu.cn/yuanxizonglan.html for the introduction to the schools of TONGJI University.
Note: Doctoral programs are usually completed in 3 years. Certificates of degree and graduation will be awarded to those who have completed the entire course work and passed thesis/dissertation defense.
Note: Since 2010，those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Tongji University as international students, should satisfy the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years (by each April 30th of the year of University registration), the applicants must live overseas for 2 years (Living overseas for 9 months can be converted to 1 year, which is subject to the exit-entry stamp on visa.).
1st Dec - 24th Dec（for spring semester of next year）
2. A photocopy of passport (pages with photo).
3. The degree certificate. If the certificate is not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated versions must be submitted.
* The certificate should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
Certificate of expected graduation issued by education in current academic institution (for applicants who will be graduating in the same year only).
Degree certificate is required to be verified and notarized documents must be submitted at the registration.
4. Original or notarized academic transcripts. If the academic transcripts are not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated document must be submitted.
* The transcript should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
5. Original certificate of New HSK Band 4 (Total Score: over 180) and its copy for the programs of Science and engineering.
6. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English (signature and contact information are necessary, sealed in envelop).
7. Personal statement. Around 1000 words for Master candidates, around 1500 words for doctoral candidates, in Chinese (Chinese-taught programs) or English (English-taught programs).Study and work experience, academic research achievement, planned research proposal should be included, and individual development objective after graduation.
8. Catalogue and abstract of published papers, and other documents that can prove academic ability.
9. Letter of Approval from the professor of Tongji University (If the applicant contact and assign a professor)
* In addition to the above application materials, the university may require applicant to provide supplementary materials, depending on the circumstances. Application materials sent by email are unacceptable. The application fee is nonrefundable . Application documents will not be returned.
the website http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn and print the application form
*The enrollment and admission mode of Tongji University is based on the assessment of the application materials and interview performance (depending on the circumstances), and no entrance examinations.
*Tuition fee and Insurance fee (600RMB/Year) should be paid when making registration.
Beneficiary Bank Account：433859245525
Admission and Registration
3. The first year for master-degree candidates and doctoral candidates is a trial year. master-degree candidates and doctoral candidates are qualified to prepare a dissertation only after passing all the degree exams in the first academic year. Those who fail the degree exams will be considered as advanced-study students
|Copyright 2017 Tongji University medical school copyright, Tongji University School of medicine, All Rights Reserved||Technical support: Shanghai echao|